Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

He



My breath caught earlier. I woke up from this recurring dream. It also used to dream of taking quiet nights. I awoke, sat up in bed and tried to breathe again as usual. The same dream, falling in a deep ravine.
 
I glanced at a man who was sleeping beside me. He was still asleep, not knowing that I'm awake because of this nightmare. But he still held my hand tightly. I smiled and realized that now I do not own. Now there is one who fills my life, no longer empty as ever.

I once thought, if I deserve to live happily. All idealists would say that everyone deserves happiness. I'm with her ​​sarcastic never thought that I did not deserve to live happy, I'd rather suffer but the people closest to smile happily. You could say I have a mindset in which I suffer is better for others than they are suffering because of me. In fact, I never thought to die young, so at a time when I get old I will not bother other people because the soul was gone at a young age.

But again I looked at his peacefully in his sleep on my side. The person that reminds me that I deserve happiness. People are also likely to meet life with a spirit and a new outlook. This was also the person who said that he was amazed at my nature and unselfish. Inversely related to the fact that he was a selfish man who wants everything she wants can be fulfilled even have to swallow the bitterness that exists. He often angered by his own selfishness, but he never blamed me for it.

Even before knowing love it more closely, it has demonstrated the sincerity of heart that I never cover it. I was stupid and scared to know love finally dared to face the fact that he's always on my mind. There are several things that make me sometimes confused with his attitude. But eventually I was conscious of his sincerity. 

I'm sometimes amazed with it, with all sincerity that there is in him. With all honesty, sometimes without him knowing it often makes me confused face. But he patiently tried to understand what makes me confused by the way, he tried to see me more than I see myself.

He was said to me, amazed at my nature is different from the crowd. Is different from a woman he had ever encountered in his life. I never thought highly of myself. Because I know I'm not beautiful like a woman who once close to him. I'm just me who they are, are sometimes skeptical view of the world.

He is trying to pull me from my nightmares. Reminds me that there are so many things that I can enjoy from this world. There are a million fine that can be seen from this world without a negative view about the future.

I looked at his calm again. I threw myself on the back side. I will not fall back asleep but I wanted to look at his face for a moment. Feel the peace of the heart which he gave of his sleeping figure.

Suddenly his hand in my hand more tightly, he woke up. I looked at his face but I still see him wake up smiling.



"Good morning, dear."

And without saying anything, he just shot back with a bear hug as if she did not want to let go of me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment